In the category series presented before tonight’s main broadcast, Rosario is already starting to triumph.
this Latin Grammys They started a few hours before the televised today, which will air at 10 p.m. Thursday. And there were three categories for which he was nominated in a large number of categories. phyto paez. And he won all three.
The first category was: best pop/rock album where did he race Trench Babasónicos, Direction From Knowing Russia, bruses of monsters and ground wire Vetusta Morla. won by the best of our lives.
Second win was in category best rock songwhere it also competes with the best of our lives I’m waiting for a sign Bunbury’s thousand days From Eruca Sativa, it’s almost done Vetusta Morla and we don’t forget molotov
It was inside the other figurine. best pop/rock songwith Babylon, a duet with Carlos Vives. competed with snatch Wos, bye Babasónicos, Feli Colina Costume and What will I do with myself? Brussels.
Awarding the best Latin artists of the year, the ceremony will be held in Las Vegas at the Michelob ULTRA Arena stadium within the massive Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino hotel complex. Vivid and directly visible From 22:00 on TNT and HBO Max platform.
More Argentines nominated
Argentines in more categories are Fito Páez, Nicki Nicole, Nathy Peluso and Wos.
On the other hand, the most nominated Argentine producers are: Rafa Arcaute (4), Federico Vinder (4), Facundo Yalve (4) and Nico Cotton (3, one of Producer of the Year).
- Record of the Year: “Pa mis muchachas” with Christina Aguilera, Becky G and Nicki Nicole, with Nathy Peluso Song of the Year: “Pa mis muchachas” with Christina Aguilera, Becky G and Nicki Nicole with Nathy Peluso
- Best Urban Fusion/Performance: “Pa mis muchachas,” with Christina Aguilera, Becky G and Nicki Nicole, with Nathy Peluso.
- Best rock song: “Que se mejore”, WOS and Facundo Yalve, composers (WOS)
- Best pop/rock song: “Arráncarmelo”, WOS and Facundo Yalve, composers (WOS)
- Best Alternative Song: “Culpa” Ricardo Mollo, Omar Varela, Wos & Facundo Yalve, songwriters (WOS with Ricardo Mollo)
- Record of the Year: “Pa mis muchachas” with Christina Aguilera, Becky G and Nicki Nicole, Nathy Peluso
- Song of the Year: “Pa mis muchachas” with Christina Aguilera, Becky G and Nicki Nicole, Nathy Peluso
- Best Urban Reunion/Performance: “Pa mis muchachas” with Christina Aguilera, Becky G and Nicki Nicole, Nathy Peluso
Other Argentine candidates
- Best alternative music album: “El disco”, Ca7riel
- Best Alternative Song: “Bad Bitch” by Ca7riel and Tomas Sainz, composers (CA7RIEL)
- Best urban music album: “Animal” by María Becerra
- Best Reggaeton Performance: “Nicky Jam: BZRP Music Sessions, Vol. 41”, Bizarrap & Nicky Jam
- Best Rap/Hip Hop Song: “Dance Crip”, Santiago Ruiz, Brian Taylor and Trueno, songwriters (Trueno)
- Best Rock Album: “Prude”, Marilina Bertoldi
- Best Rock Album: “A Weird Vacation”, He Killed A Motor Cop
- Best rock song: “Día mil”, Eruca Sativa, composers (Eruca Sativa) Best pop/rock album: “Trechera”, Babasónicos
- Best Pop/Rock Album: ‘The Direction’, Getting to Know Russia
- Best pop/rock song: “Bye Bye”, Diego Castellano, Adrian Dárgelos and Gustavo Torres, composers (Babasónicos)
- Best Pop/Rock Song: “Disfraz”, Feli Colina and Conociendo Russia, composers (Conociendo Russia)
- Best Folk Album: Blessings, Sandra Mihanovich and Lito Vitale
- Best Tango Album: “Horacio Salgán Piano Transcriptions”, Pablo Estigarribia
- Best Tango Album: “Old Soul”, Los Tangueros del Oeste
- Best Tango Album: “Milonguero”, Pablo Motta Ensemble with Franco Luciani
- Best Tango Album: “Tango de Nuevos Ayres” by Mariana Quinteros
- Best Tango Album: “Spinettango”, Spinettango
- Best New Artist: Sofia Campos
- Best Christian Music Album: Athenas
- Best recording engineering for an album: “We are not the same anymore”, Julián Bernal, Nico Cotton, Carlitos González, Alberto Hernández, Michel Kuri, Malay, Felipe Mejía, Jv Olivier, Juan Sebastián Parra, Alejandro García Partida and Alan Saucedo, engineers; Julián Bernal, Mikaelin Bluespruce, Raúl López, Lewis Pickett and Harold Sanders, mixers; Julián Bernal and Dave Kutch, mastering engineers (Elsa and Elmar) Producer of the Year: Nico Cotton
#Fito #Páez #wins #awards #television