The firm estadounidense Key Opinion Leadersmeans and quantifies the level of influence of each investigator for specific concepts. Ana Gannon, technology firm guarantor Key Opinion Leaders destaca: “It is interesting to see that it is high ”diversity of genre under which investigators are producing impact not only nationally but also internationally, from Houston”.
A Key Opinion Leader (“KOL”) is a person who has a high level of influence in the field of medicine and research. Patients, other physicians and other patients, Including gaming corporate agencies at the time of the opinion of the “Key Opinion Leaders” at the time of recording decisions.
The list of los 12 doctors and investigators with major worldwide impact (in other words, los Key Opinion Leaders of major global influence), according to the firm, based on the level of influence and active activity.
La lista KOLs toma en cuenta the city of public works, the candidacy of quotation marks y el level of activity in social networks. The compiled list is as concise as the KOLs list.
Among the interesting data that salt to find about Houston in the list kolsa of the firm Key Opinion Leaderssupport that research institutions in Houston are involved in much more gene therapy (Gene Therapy in English) in specific applications against Cancer that institutions in other cities of the United States.
Adding to the list can be seen that the alguns of the concepts that appear to be the most inverse ultimate in the ultimate ones (apart from the concepts related to COVID-19), are: Car t-cell (a technique of extraction, modification, and cell resection for combat or cancer) and KRAS G12D (a predictive biomarker).
Engineer Codallo elaborate more on the KOLs aggregate list: “Our objective is to identify the los Key Opinion Leaders in all areas of medicine and science, for which persons have access to their connotations. To identify who they are about. ”
También señala que “It is not usual to see the level of generic diversity that we see in Houston, as a person who has a worldly impact on the world in these areas of science ”.
“Dentro of the group of investigators working in Houston in therapies of near-generation against cancer, such as CAR-T, and whose work is in need of international projection, the majority of which are women.” Puntualizó Codallo.
1. Ines Colmegna, Department of Medicine, Baylor College Of Medicine, Houston, Texas.
2. Wen-Hsiang ChenTexas Children’s Hospital Center For Vaccine Development, Departments Of Pediatrics And Molecular Virology & Microbiology, National School Of Tropical Medicine, Baylor College, Texas
3. Edward A. GravissThe Center For Molecular And Translational Human Infectious Diseases Research, Houston Methodist Hospital Research Institute, Houston, Texas
1. Elizabeth J. AdvertDepartment of Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy, Division of Cancer Medicine
2. May Daher, Stem Cell Transplantation And Cellular Therapy, The University Of Texas Md Anderson Cancer Center
3. Margaret R. Spitz, Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center, Baylor College Of Medicine, Houston, Texas
4. Mayela Mendt, Stem Cell Transplantation And Cancer Biology Department. Md Anderson Cancer Center
1. Miguel A. Campos-Esteve, Cardiology Service, Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, Texas, Usa
2. Dipan Shah, Division Of Cardiovascular Imaging, Department Of Cardiology, Houston Methodist Debakey Heart And Vascular Center, Houston, Texas,
3. Oscar Howard Frazier, Heart Institute, Houston, Texas
1. Lori Lynn Ploutz-Snyder, Wyle Integrated Science And Engineering Group, Houston, Texas; Universities Space Research Association, Houston, Texas; University Of Houston, Houston
2. Yvonne I. Chu, Department Of Ophthalmology, Baylor College Of Medicine, Houston, Texas Department Of Ophthalmology, Ben Taub General Hospital, Harris Health System, Houston, Texas